Difference between revisions of "ML20071N981"
(StriderTol Bot insert)
Latest revision as of 02:21, 23 May 2020
|Person / Time|
CITIZENS ASSOCIATION FOR SOUND ENERGY
TEXAS UTILITIES ELECTRIC CO. (TU ELECTRIC)
|Download: ML20071N981 (3)|
DCCKETED 6/4/8'3M UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
'83 J@l-6 All :40 BEFORE THE ATOMIC SAFETY AND LICENSING BOARD M. . ' '
In the Matter of l
APPLICATION OF TEXAS UTILITIES I I~
Docket Nos. 50-445
CASE'S FIFTEENTH SET OF INTERROGATORIES AND REQUESTS TO PRODUCE TO APPLICANTS As ' indicated in CASE's 4/28/83 Fourteenth Set of Interrogatories and Requests to Produce to Applicants (bottom of page 2, continued on page 3), CASE hereby files this additional set of interrogatories and requests to produce regarding the " CAT Report" (Construction Appraisal Team Inspection Report 50-445/83-18, 50-446/83-12). The manner in which the interrogatories are to be answered is the same as in CASE's Fourteenth Set.
CASE'S INTERROGATORIES'AND REQUESTS TO PRODUCE TO APPLICANTS l We have indicated at the beginning of each item the location in the CAT Report.
l 1. (Page11-1.) Provide documentation showing the location of each of the
, cable runs selected by the CAT team, including what system each belongs to.
! 2. (Page II-2.a.) On the tray numbers listed with improperly spaced medium voltage power cables, provide the following information:
(a) Where are they located (including what building they are in)?
(b) What system do they belong to?
(c) A drawing of each cable's location (if readily available).
8306070304 030604 PDR ADOCK 05000 4 0
E (. -
- 3. (PageII-3,d.) The CAT inspectors identified several runs of cable without specified supports. Which runs were they, where are they located, and what system am .they part of? .
- 4. (Page II-4. e., last paragraph, second sentence from end.) What run of cable was pulled and was not the cable it was supposed to be, and where was it located?
- 5. (Page II-7.b.) Provide the QC records associated with inspections of these four penetration assemblies.
- 6. (Page 11-12, listing about 2/3-way down page.) Where are these cable tray segments located (i.e., where is Train A located, and where is corresponding Train B located)?
- 7. -(Page 11-13, listing near top of page.) Where are these cable trays located?
- 8. (Page III-ll, second paragraph.) Provide a copy of-procedure DFP-TUSI-003.
- 9. (Page IV-5, listing at top.) Provide drawings (at the time of the CAT inspection and any subsequent drawings) of Hanger No.:
CB-807-2N-A CB-807-2 N-B SGI-852-lJ-lS SGI-852-lJ-2B
- 10. (Page IV-5. b.) Provide a copy of Bahnson sketch 1S0-001.
- 11. (Page IV-5.a., last sentence.) Provide copies of:
(a) the 2/28/83 licensee audit of the installed HVAC system.
(b) the 10 CFR 50.35(e) report which was filed by the licensee.
Is . . o -
- 12. (Page IV-6, c.) Provide copies of the following:
(a) Bahnson procedure QCI-CPSES-009.
(b) Gibbs and Hill specification 2323-MS-85 (Bahnson contract requirements).
(c) AWS D19.0, " Welding Zinc-Coated Steel".
- 13. (Page V-1, B.l.) Provide the concrete placement mcord packages for the five concrete placements listed.
- 14. (Page VI-5. 2, third paragraph from top of page.) Provide copies of all memos, reports, or other documents regarding consultations with chemical engineering personnel of Dow Chemical Company and Westinghouse.
Respectfully submitted, M+wk bd/Eu gilrs.)JuanitaEllis, President CASE (Citizens Association for Sound Energy) 1426 S. Polk Dallas, Texas 75224 214/946-9446 i