10 CFR 73
PHYSICAL PROTECTION OF PLANTS AND MATERIALS
- [[10 CFR 73.8|73.8 Information collection requirements: OMB approval.]]
Physical Protection of Special Nuclear Material in Transit
<a href="part073-0025.html">73.25 Performance capabilities for physical protection of strategic special nuclear material in transit.</a >
- 73.35 Requirements for physical protection of irradiated reactor fuel (100 grams or less) in transit
Physical Protection Requirements at Fixed Sites
- 73.51 Requirements for the physical protection of stored spent nuclear fuel and high-level radioactive waste.
- 73.55 Requirements for physical protection of licensed activities in nuclear power reactors against radiological sabotage.
- 73.57 Requirements for criminal history records checks of individuals granted unescorted access to a nuclear power facility, a non-power reactor, or access to Safeguards Information.
- 73.59 Relief from fingerprinting, identification and criminal history records checks and other elements of background checks for designated categories of individuals.
- 73.61 Relief from fingerprinting and criminal history records check for designated categories of individuals permitted unescorted access to certain radioactive materials or other property.
Physical Protection of Special Nuclear Material of Moderate and Low Strategic Significance
- 73.67 Licensee fixed site and in-transit requirements for the physical protection of special nuclear material of moderate and low strategic significance.
Records and Reports
- 73.72 Requirement for advance notice of shipment of formula quantities of strategic special nuclear material, special nuclear material of moderate strategic significance, or irradiated reactor fuel.
- 73.73 Requirement for advance notice and protection of export shipments of special nuclear material of low strategic significance.
- 73.74 Requirement for advance notice and protection of import shipments of nuclear material from countries that are not party to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material.
- Appendix D to Part 73-Physical Protection of Irradiated Reactor Fuel in Transit, Training Program Subject Schedule
- Appendix E to Part 73-Levels of Physical Protection To Be Applied in International Transport of Nuclear Material
- Appendix F to Part 73-Nations That Are Parties to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material
Authority: Atomic Energy Act secs. 53, 147, 161, 223, 234, 1701 (42 U.S.C. 2073, 2167, 2169, 2201, 2273, 2282, 2297(f), 2210(e)); Energy Reorganization Act sec. 201, 204 (42 U.S.C. 5841, 5844); Government Paperwork Elimination Act sec. 1704, 112 Stat. 2750 (44 U.S.C. 3504 note); Energy Policy Act of 2005, Pub. L. 109-58, 119 Stat. 594 (2005).
Section 73.1 also issued under Nuclear Waste Policy Act secs. 135, 141 (42 U.S.C, 10155, 10161). Section 73.37(f) also issued under sec. 301, Pub. L.96-295, 94 Stat. 789 (42 U.S.C. 5841 note).
Source: 38 FR 35430, Dec. 28, 1973, unless otherwise noted.