- 7.1 Policy.
- 7.2 Definitions.
- 7.3 Interpretations.
- 7.4 Establishment of advisory committees.
- 7.5 Consultation with Committee Management Secretariat on establishment of advisory committees; advisory committee charters.
- 7.6 Amendments to advisory committee charters.
- 7.7 Termination, renewal, and rechartering of advisory committees.
- 7.8 Charter filing requirements.
- 7.9 Public notice of advisory committee establishment, reestablishment, or renewal.
- 7.10 The NRC Advisory Committee Management Officer.
- 7.11 The Designated Federal Officer.
- 7.12 Public participation in and public notice of advisory committee meetings.
- 7.13 Minutes of advisory committee meetings.
- 7.14 Public information on advisory committees.
- 7.15 Procedures for closing an NRC advisory committee meeting.
- 7.16 Annual comprehensive review.
- 7.17 Reports required for advisory committees.
- 7.18 Appointment, compensation, and expense reimbursement of advisory committee members, staffs, and consultants.
- 7.19 Advisory committee members with disabilities.
- 7.20 Conflict of interest reviews of advisory committee members' outside interests.
- 7.21 Costs of duplication of documents.
- 7.22 Fiscal and administrative responsibilities.
Authority: Atomic Energy Act sec. 161 (42 U.S.C. 2201); Energy Reorganization Act sec. 201 (42 U.S.C. 5841); 5 U.S.C. App.
Source: [[FR::http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=1989_register&page=26948&position=1%7C54 FR 26948, June 27, 1989]], unless otherwise noted.
[[[FR::http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2012_register&page=39904&position=1%7C77 FR 39904, Jul. 6, 2012]]]
NRC website 10 CFR 7