10 CFR 30
PART 30-RULES OF GENERAL APPLICABILITY TO DOMESTIC LICENSING OF BYPRODUCT MATERIAL
- [[10 CFR 30.8|30.8 Information collection requirements: OMB approval.]]
- 30.12 Persons using byproduct material under certain Department of Energy and Nuclear Regulatory Commission contracts.
- 30.36 Expiration and termination of licenses and decommissioning of sites and separate buildings or outdoor areas.
Records, Inspections, Tests, and Reports
- 30.72 Schedule C-Quantities of radioactive materials requiring consideration of the need for an emergency plan for responding to a release.
- Appendix A to Part 30-Criteria Relating to Use of Financial Tests and Parent Company Guarantees for Providing Reasonable Assurance of Funds for Decommissioning
- Appendix C to Part 30-Criteria Relating to Use of Financial Tests and Self Guarantees for Providing Reasonable Assurance of Funds for Decommissioning
- Appendix D to Part 30-Criteria Relating To Use of Financial Tests and Self-Guarantee for Providing Reasonable Assurance of Funds for Decommissioning by Commercial Companies That Have no Outstanding Rated Bonds
- Appendix E to Part 30-Criteria Relating to Use of Financial Tests and Self-Guarantee For Providing Reasonable Assurance of Funds For Decommissioning by Nonprofit Colleges, Universities, and Hospitals
Authority: Atomic Energy Act secs. 81, 82, 161, 181, 182, 183, 186, 223, 234 (42 U.S.C. 2111, 2112, 2201, 2231, 2232, 2233, 2236, 2273, 2282); Energy Reorganization Act secs. 201, 202, 206 (42 U.S.C. 5841, 5842, 5846); Government Paperwork Elimination Act sec. 1704 (44 U.S.C. 3504 note); Energy Policy Act of 2005, Pub. L. No. 109-58, 119 Stat. 549 (2005).
Section 30.7 also issued under Energy Reorganization Act sec. 211, Pub. L.95-601, sec. 10, as amended by Pub. L. 102-486, sec. 2902 (42 U.S.C. 5851). Section 30.34(b) also issued under Atomic Energy Act sec. 184 (42 U.S.C. 2234). Section 30.61 also issued under Atomic Energy Act sec. 187 (42 U.S.C. 2237).