10 CFR 140
FINANCIAL PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENTS
===Subpart A-General Provisions===
<a href="part140-0009a.html">140.9a Information collection requirements: OMB approval.</a>
===Subpart B-Provisions Applicable Only to Applicants and Licensees Other Than Federal Agencies and Nonprofit Educational Institutions===
- 140.13 Amount of financial protection required of certain holders of construction permits and combined licenses under 10 CFR part 52.
<a href="part140-0013a.html">140.13a Amount of financial protection required for plutonium processing and fuel fabrication plants.</a>
<a href="part140-0013b.html">140.13b Amount of liability insurance required for uranium enrichment facilities.</a>
- 140.17 Special provisions applicable to licensees furnishing financial protection in whole or in part in the form of liability insurance.
- 140.18 Special provisions applicable to licensees furnishing financial protection in whole or in part in the form of adequate resources.
===Subpart C-Provisions Applicable Only to Federal Agencies===
===Subpart D-Provisions Applicable Only to Nonprofit Educational Institutions===
===Subpart E-Extraordinary Nuclear Occurences===
- 140.84 Criterion I-Substantial discharge of radioactive material or substantial radiation levels offsite.
<a href="part140-0092b.html">140.92 Appendix B-Form of indemnity agreement with licensees furnishing insurance policies as proof of financial protection.</a>
<a href="part140-0093c.html">140.93 Appendix C-Form of indemnity agreement with licensees furnishing proof of financial protection in the form of licensee’s resources.</a>
<a href="part140-0094d.html">140.94 Appendix D-Form of indemnity agreement with Federal agencies.</a>
<a href="part140-0095e.html">140.95 Appendix E-Form of indemnity agreement with nonprofit educational institutions.</a>
<a href="part140-0096f.html">140.96 Appendix F-Indemnity locations.</a>
- 140.107 Appendix G-Form of indemnity agreement with licensees processing plutonium for use in plutonium processing and fuel fabrication plants and furnishing insurance policies as proof of financial protection.
- 140.108 Appendix H-Form of indemnity agreement with licensees possessing plutonium for use in plutonium processing and fuel fabrication plants and furnishing proof of financial protection in the form of the licensee's resources.
Authority: Atomic Energy Act secs. 161, 170, 223, 234 (42 U.S.C. 2201, 2210, 2273, 2282); Energy Reorganization Act secs. 201, as amended, 202 (42 U.S.C. 5841, 5842); Government Paperwork Elimination Act sec. 1704 (44 U.S.C. 3504 note); Energy Policy Act of 2005, Pub. L. 109-58, 119 Stat. 594 (2005).
Source: [[FR::http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=1960_register&page=2944&position=1%7C25 FR 2944, Apr. 7, 1960]], unless otherwise noted.